HERO's Workshop Part 1 - October 2020
The NMSA at Bastyr University California is bringing back another edition of the HERO’s Workshop due to popular demand.
This workshop is designed for students, new graduates, and experienced practitioners who would like to learn how to create and manage a successful practice.
It's hosted by Andy Belanger, a business expert who has over 30 years of experience coaching Naturopathic Doctors.
This part 1 of the HERO's workshop will focus on Operations and Marketing, one of the main pillars of a successful naturopathic practice.
You'll be able to learn:
- How to run your business and establish a practice
- How to get new patients
- How to make more profit from existing patients
- How to optimize your time and money
- Early registration - Until Sept 31st: 100 USD for students and new graduates / 150 USD for experienced doctors
- Late registration - From Oct 1st to Oct 9th: 150 USD for students and new graduates / 200 USD for experienced doctors
Not sure if you want to run a private practice after graduation? That’s totally fine! What you learn in this workshop will make you the ideal candidate when applying to join an established practice.
Students who have taken this workshop have said: “This was the most valuable investment I have made in my career, and the best workshop I have attended!”
Note: The event will be recorded and available for attendees until November 1st, 2020.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|