HERO's Take Charge Business Workshop PART 2 (March2nd/3rd)
What: HERO's Take Charge Business Workshop PART 2
….brought to you by NMSA & Bastyr University Career Services
Who: Andre Belanger (30+ years of experience, a regular business consultant for Nourish Medical Center, Skin Naturopathic, & Shine Naturopathic)
When: March 2nd & 3rd, 2018 (Sat & Sun 9am-4pm)
Location: Bastyr University, California (Room C111-C112)
Cost: $125 (students and class of 2018) & $300 (alumni, other docs and medical professionals)
Why: Learn the tools and strategies to create and manage the successful practice of your dreams! This workshop will cover contracts for those who want to join a practice, business plans for those that want to start their own, and how to handle finances and taxes no matter where you’re going or what you’ll be doing. This is especially important for 3rd and 4th years.
Andy will take us through the ins and outs of:
· how to run your business
· how to write contracts & business plans (with templates!!)
· how to handle your finances
· And more!
· He will go above and beyond what we learn(ed) in school.
Check out the Hero's website for videos on what to expect.
During the last Foundations Workshop, attendees were provided with sample contracts, sample business plans, etc. that are based on successful NDs. The business plans would cost $2-3K to have a lawyer write up from scratch. With the sample, you should only have to spend ~$200-500 to finalize it. (Not to mention the time it would take to research all of it.)
FYI: Andy charges $150/hour for business consults, so $300/weekend is a steal! Now we have brought it to students/ new grads for $125/weekend. Learn what you need to know to get your business rolling, then you can have Andy help you polish it up. This will save you a lot of time, money & frustration in the long run.
Examples of successful businesses that regularly consult with Andy from HERO's:
· Nourish Medical Center: Dr. Stewart built her practice from nothing to a full practice in 2-3 months after moving from Arizona based on Andy's advice. She has since expanded her practice to include multiple practitioners.
· Skin Naturopathic: they believe Andy is the best business person for NDs. He helped them with their business plan.
· Shine Naturopathic is another clinic that consults with Andy and is one of his top clinics in the area.
· And many others!
|NeonCRM by Neon One|